Sunday 13 July 2014

Kid. You will move mountains! -Dr.Suess


I am grateful for the beautiful charismatic characters in my life. They are full of love, colour, cuddles and sticky fingers. 

When I am old and reliant on Morris to remember to clean my denchers, I know I will look back on this part of my life and smile. A warm smile that will rose my cheeks and expose the happy creased lines that life has blessed me with. 

So this is a tribute to all those things that will be and all those things you can be. 



Uncle Cliff, who can pull off the princess look..... in a bearded and tattooed kind of way.



Summer drinks and chillin' with the hound. A straw in a drink always makes it taste better.





When your new "Yellow Bed!!!!!" causes you to scream to the top of your lungs and beam brighter than the sun. Life is good.





Rock out dudes! Express your passions because it is you who has to enjoy your life. Not anyone else!




Do those things that make you happy. Because you can do anything you want to do. Enjoy each day. Especially if all it takes to feel like a princess is to add a bit of glitter.

poppy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment