This is one of the pretty pieces of jewellery that came from our crafty arvo. I'm loven' the pastels with neon and made a variety of shaped beads to make this candy delight of a necklace. It is quite a simple DIY craft that can be made while snuggling with a blanket while watching your favourite movie. So no excuses. Get comfy and get craftin'.
polymer clay in colours that take your fancy
Oven tray with aluminium foil
1. Take a small portion of clay, and make a bead shape. I varied the size and shape each time
2. Piece with skewer to make a hole
3. Place all the clay beads in the over at the temperature/time outlined on the packet
4. Thread with elastic and wear with pride.
5. You are cool. Keep up the craftin'